Why a dragonfly? Because you can learn a thing or two from a dragonfly; they're calculating and efficient at what they do; When a dragonfly sets its sights on a target, it will almost always end up with a meal. They can see in all directions-nearly all of the dragonflies head is eye, they never stop eating, voracity isn't always a bad thing, and there are over 5000 species of dragonflies.
For something that looks so menacing, (hence the name dragon), this insect use to get a bad rep, but the tide has changed for our little predator friend. Generally, dragonflies are symbols of courage, strength, and happiness, and they often appear in art and literature. Who knew?
What I learned is that strength can come from the smallest of beings and sometimes the most amazing things come when you least expect it and from where you'd least expect it. Might and will can make even a dragonfly powerful and significant...so why can't I? I will never look at a dragonfly the same again. Enjoy and Be Inspired!illustration on how to get and stay energized during the day.
2. The perfect tote for the market, the beach and home. I wish they shipped to the states.
3. These lacquered bento boxes are great for lunch and leftovers.
4. A simple snack of fruits and veggies that's a summertime favorite of LA fruit stands.
5. This bottle opener isn't lessening my love of all things agate; agate anonymous meetings to resume.
6. I just ordered this leather pinstripe belt from Madewell, it was on sale and an additional 30% off.
7. I'm in need of a really good comb and this one is beautiful as wells as functional, excellent quality.
8. Loving the metal clawfoot on this tub, it's purrrfect.
9. 10 tips on how to care for you sweaters because it 's finally sweater weather.
HAPPY FRIDAY & BE MIGHTY!