I am kicking off Friday with another "Links to Share" post, where I share with you various musings, how-to's, quotes, antidotes, travel destinations, fashion/styling tips, cocktail recipes, ideas to steal, etc that I come across in my cyber travels. Enjoy and Be Inspired!
LA, my new adoptive city...a little over 12 months here and I am still getting use to you.
1. This handy lil' zip-pouch crafted from buttery soft leather by BAGGU. Perfect for coins, cosmetics, cards, or as a mini carry-all for your bare necessities.
2. Loving this How To Pack: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Guide for " an adaptable wardrobe in a carry on bag was the best option.
3. The many uses and benefits of coconut oil are endless and this coconut moisturizing facial mist is the perfect way to refresh or tone during these hot summer days.
4. In search of the perfect rosé; crisps and not too dry, a delicate fruitiness balanced with citrus and I can't decide between the Coppola Sofia Rosé or the Chateau de Campuget Rosé.
5. This recipe for Chicken Parm Meatballs is my summer to-try list, but I may substitute ground turkey for ground chicken.
6. I am hopping on the tea bandwagon with these teas by Republic of Tea "Intoxicating and exotic, hibiscus tea delivers unique flavor and a bouquet of potential health benefits." Delicious indulgence indeed.
7. I love art on the walls, and I am drawn to a variety of styles and mediums, and this "Organism No4" by VERYMARTA is on my must-have list.
8. I am still a newbie to Los Angeles but I love hanging out in Pasadena, and this "Pasadena Neighborhood Guide" by Joie is right up my alley.
9. What a great idea, detox pops / green smoothie popsicles, nutritious and perfect for these hot summer days.
HAPPY FRIDAY ROSÉ SIPPERS!!