I have been working on this post for 2 weeks, and here it is, very near the end of August and I am just now posting my August mood board. I know my blog entries have been more than a little sporadic but making time and giving my blog the attention that I would normally give to it has become challenging, with a new and demanding job, and the late hours that are expected I have just been too pooped to blog. I am working on finding that balance so pleases bear with me. My August mood is all about easing into transition both figuratively and literally...early fall already? It's a reflective mood with coastal vibes, pairing nautical stripes as navy breezes in just in time for this cool Northern California weather we're experiencing, it's the contrast of light and dark, hard and soft, masculine and feminine it's balance. Enjoy and Be Inspired!
Friday, August 26, 2016
Wednesday, August 10, 2016
I know my blog posting has been a little sporadic to say the least, I have been slammed at work and I haven't been able to give my blogs (tumblr as well), the full attention that they deserve. But bear with me folks, I promise to keep delivering inspiration, visual optimism and leaving a trail of glitter and the scent of "Signora Mysteriosa" in the air. I had planned on posting this on Monday for a little bit of chic and glam Monday Inspo but the day got away from me so...Enjoy and Be Inspired!
|Rose Cordero in L'allure Pas La Guerre for Vogue Paris, March 2010|
|The fierceness that is Ysaunny Brito (model crush)|
|Lineisy Montero backstage|
|Ajak Deng for Wonderland March 2016|
|Roberto Cavalli SS 2005|
|Lakshmi Menon for Tome SS16|
|Kate Moss for Equipment SS16 campaign|
|Kate Moss for Vogue Paris April 2013|
Tuesday, August 2, 2016
It's been a while since I've posted any of my Polyvore sets on the blog, but here are my latest creations,inspired by these gray hazy summer days in Northern California where light layers are an absolute must. Enjoy And Be Inspired!
** you can see more of my Polyvore creations here**
Saturday, July 30, 2016
I am kicking off the weekend with another "Links to Share" post, where I share with you various musings, how-to's, quotes, antidotes, travel destinations, fashion/styling tips, cocktail recipes, ideas to steal, etc that I come across in my cyber travels. Enjoy and Be Inspired!
Insert me right there with a bowl of pina colada sorbert.pina colada sorbet" recipe for a creamy pineapple and coconut sorbet with a hint of rum is the perfect summer treat.
2. This article "The one thing you didn't know about sunscreen is worth paying attention to this summer" is definitely worth the read people!
3. Loving this "Best Piers" feature on Coastal Living, did CL forget to add any other worthy cities to their list?
4. "Paris Views" this voyeuristic photo project by photographer Gail Albert Halaban gives us a peek into the lives of Parisian urbanites.
5. Is anyone else completely in the dark about color correcting? Camouflaging blemishes, redness, dull skin, etc this post has some great tips about what colors actually work for various complexion issues.
6. This bamboo printed bed-set from Zara Home is a great way to add a little tropical inspiration to any bedroom.
7. GAP partnered with Cereal to create a series of lifestyle imagery for for their #liveinsummer campaign, where they traveled to White Sands National Monument. The images are amazing and perfect for Gap's summer '16 color palette.
8. I am definitely getting these colorful bento bowls, they're perfect for leftovers and or for packing a lunch and they'er BPA-free plastic.
9. You know when I come a cross a great pair of jeans I have to share the denim love, and these mid-rise jeans from Zara are a great investment at only $39.90. The fit is good and slimming, and booty lifting, they have a good amount of stretch, a slightly wide waistband. The photo online does not do these jeans justice, take if from me a woman with curves and calves, these are a great buy. Oh and the distressing isn't over the top and the fading and whiskering isn't over done.
Wednesday, July 27, 2016
"A stunningly beautiful home in Grotto Bay, South Africa, set on a headland with amazing views over the ocean. All white and weatherboard, with vaulted ceilings and white wood floors, and natural timber and cane accents for the light-filled interiors … it has that perfect relaxed contemporary holiday house look." Enjoy and Be Inspired!
**image can be found here**