I am kicking off Friday with another "Links to Share" post, where I share with you various musings, how-to's, quotes, antidotes, travel destinations, fashion/styling tips, cocktail recipes, ideas to steal, etc that I come across in my cyber travels. Enjoy and Be Inspired!
Pink bellinis are always a good idea!
2. This scented vinegar by The Laundress, there are so many ways to use this product from deodorizing and sanitizing to cleaning.
3. Goodbye Piperlime...It most definitely has been a chic ride, be sure to say farewell to one of my favorite online shop, and maybe catch a super good deal or two.
4. The hunt is on for the perfect pair of nude pumps, I am really liking these Ted Baker ones.
5. A guide on how to properly format your resume found here.
6. This wrapover skirt by H&M definitely helps in building that "basic wardrobe"and it's affordable to.
7. The perfect un-corny / slightly quirkey and yet just adult enough birthday card.
8. This consciously crafted yoga bag is designed by yogis.
9. A visual aide for the best fitting jeans for your butt found here.