I am kicking off the weekend with another "Links to Share" post, where I share with you various musings, how-to's, quotes, antidotes, travel destinations, fashion/styling tips, cocktail recipes, ideas to steal, etc that I come across in my cyber travels. Enjoy and Be Inspired!
Insert me right there with a bowl of pina colada sorbert.pina colada sorbet" recipe for a creamy pineapple and coconut sorbet with a hint of rum is the perfect summer treat.
2. This article "The one thing you didn't know about sunscreen is worth paying attention to this summer" is definitely worth the read people!
3. Loving this "Best Piers" feature on Coastal Living, did CL forget to add any other worthy cities to their list?
4. "Paris Views" this voyeuristic photo project by photographer Gail Albert Halaban gives us a peek into the lives of Parisian urbanites.
5. Is anyone else completely in the dark about color correcting? Camouflaging blemishes, redness, dull skin, etc this post has some great tips about what colors actually work for various complexion issues.
6. This bamboo printed bed-set from Zara Home is a great way to add a little tropical inspiration to any bedroom.
7. GAP partnered with Cereal to create a series of lifestyle imagery for for their #liveinsummer campaign, where they traveled to White Sands National Monument. The images are amazing and perfect for Gap's summer '16 color palette.
8. I am definitely getting these colorful bento bowls, they're perfect for leftovers and or for packing a lunch and they'er BPA-free plastic.
9. You know when I come a cross a great pair of jeans I have to share the denim love, and these mid-rise jeans from Zara are a great investment at only $39.90. The fit is good and slimming, and booty lifting, they have a good amount of stretch, a slightly wide waistband. The photo online does not do these jeans justice, take if from me a woman with curves and calves, these are a great buy. Oh and the distressing isn't over the top and the fading and whiskering isn't over done.